Thursday 30 December 2010

Gaz and Leonie

My youngest brother and his girlfriend came to stay on Monday night for the first time. It was lovely to have them here and to properly catch up. Gaz and I have always been really close despite the nine year age gap and I really miss him since I moved away. We talk often, which is nice, but it's not the same as spending time with someone.

We've had a great time just catching up. It was great to open our Christmas presents together for the first time in two years too.

It's so easy being with Gaz and Leonie, they're just really laid back and easy going. I love seeing them together because they are so right for each other. Mum worried how Gaz would cope when she died because he was only 20 but he met Leonie soon after and is doing brilliantly. He runs his own successful business and they've bought a house together. Mum would be so very proud of him. I'm so proud of him.

I really want to try to see more of them and think it will be my New Year's resolution to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment